Triad for Health Zoominar
A Holistic approach to implementing the practice
Date/Time: December 12, at 12:00 90-minute duration.
- There will be a schedule so people will be able to zoom in during whatever topic their interested in or all of it, once they have registered.
- Once registered, you will receive the zoom information via email. Do check your junk inbox.
Registation and Sign Up
Reason and purpose for this Zoominar
It is our desire to offer this $45 zoominar for Free with the purpose of sharing our mission, which is to expose people to a better way of being, to bring out the best in themselves so they will have the skills and tools to live a healthy, fulfilled and joyful life.
- Love Languages and how to use them with significant others, family members, kids, work associates
- Lifestyle/Work environments: Organized, neat, Feng Shui, Ergonomics
- Blue Light Exposure – the effects on Skin, Eyes, Sleep/Wake cycle, Appetite, etc..
- Money – Philosophy: Saving, Spending, investing etc….
- Food Philosophy: Hunger vs appetite, Emotional eating, quantity vs quality
What will I Get For Registering
- Hand outs – these will have notes covered in the Zoominar
- Recipes – this will include simple easy to make at home sides and snacks
- Resources – a list of websites and products used or referred to in the Zoominar
Hello my name is Cheryl Capobianco. I am a retired orthoptist having spent 30 years in clinical ophthalmology. I am a designer and inventor focusing on UPF clothing and hats for skin cancer prevention. I am also an advocate for a holistic approach to health and life including the body-mind-spirit connection.
Dr. Mitchell Kershner
I was raised in North Miami, Florida though relocated to South Miami, where I went to a junior college and my future as a Naturopathic doctor took shape. I was a massage therapist, personal coach, a personal trainer and I attended one of the very first accredited Vegetarian Nutrition courses at Miami Dade. I knew deep inside me that there must be something out there that tied all of these modalities together.