When I’m asked to speak at a corporation, I center my talk around the four pillars of life.
- What is your life like, social life, at home?
- What’s your work-life like?
- How’s your personal health and wellbeing like?
- What’s your personal mindset and personal development like?
When you get these four pillars balanced, you have the best chances of having a healthy lifestyle. I tailor my talk for each group or corporation with the focus on:
- Increasing work productivity
- Ergonomics: chair, keyboards and monitors
- How to reduce work-related and computer-related injuries
- Eating healthy at work
- Exercising at work
- Organizational skills…time management.
- How to improve memory and concentration at work
So What Do I Speak On!
Examples of Talks and how I break them down:
Designing an Eating/Menu Schedule
- Looking at specific lifestyle
- Assessing life/health goals
- Recognizing biochemical individuality
- Equipment Stocking
- Refrigerator stock and snack options
Seasonal Cleansing Program
- Aligning foods according to season – for a reason
- Determining supplementation according to season
- Need and effective use
- Discuss viable options for greatest success
- Explore various types of exercise appropriate
- Set realistic goals