Newsletter Sign Up
Get my 9 Healthy Eating Tips and other tips, recipes trends & more direct to your email.
Am I ANaturopathic DoctorChefCoach?
My core belief comes from the definition of Natropathic Medicine which is in essence "the bridge between the Wisdom of Nature and the Knowledge of Science."
I have created various programs to assist people in rediscovering how things such as nutrition, seasonal strategies and food regiments can change the landscape of their overall health.
This component covers providing learning with lecture, hands outs, power point and possibly demo where appropriate for topic. Either individual topics or a package spanned out over 3, 6, or 12 months. Geared for enhancing or improving work productivity and efficiency.
Healthy Chef Doctor
Dedication to sharing the – Simple, Quick n’ Healthy™ approach to food and nutrition, as foundation to holistic healthy living. Chef Dr also incorporates other lifestyle aspects of health i.e. workplace, home, personal wellbeing and social elements.
When I’m asked to speak at a corporation, I center my talk around the four pillars of life.
- What is your life like, social life, at home?
- What’s your work-life like?
- How’s your personal health and wellbeing like?
- What’s your personal mindset and personal development like?
When you get these four pillars balanced, you have the best chances of having a healthy lifestyle. I tailor my talk for each group or corporation with the focus on:
- Increasing work productivity
- Ergonomics: chair, keyboards and monitors
- How to reduce work-related and computer-related injuries
- Eating healthy at work
- Exercising at work
- Organizational skills…time management.
- How to improve memory and concentration at work